Allison, John F.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Content Description This collection, consisting of various land deeds, tax receipts, and other legal documentation, illustrates the expansion of Slippery Rock University’s property between 1888 and the mid-1990s. Including an original agreement for Slippery Rock State Normal School in 1888, a collection of land transaction records for 249 Maltby Avenue (present day Robert A. Lowry Center), and a certificate of title for the land that is now occupied by Kraus Hall, these records provide an insight into Slippery...
Dates: 1888 - 1994